The Best Anti Phishing Solution
Almost as many phishing attacks happen in a year as there are people in the United States; the odds are stacked against you when it comes to this issue. But you shouldn’t despair; as with a devastating illness, you can immunize yourself against phishing and lower your chances of harm.
By having the best anti phishing solution, you’ll be getting the much-needed vaccine against cybercriminals. Here are two ways you can fight digital disease.
To start with, make sure all the computers on your network have antivirus programs installed. They usually come with a firewall, which is your first line of defense, like white blood cells. Without antivirus software, your network can easily be infiltrated.
MORE: Anti phishing office practices
As its name suggests, anti-phishing software is the star in repelling phishing attempts. While you can view your antivirus program as the foundation your digital defenses, you can view anti-phishing service as the thick walls that separate you from the dangerous outside world.
Therefore, it’s not a good idea to only have an antivirus program, since many attacks can still easily make it into your network.
MORE: About fraudwatch anti phishing
The benefits of anti-phishing software
When you implement best phishing protection in your workplace, everyone can reap the many benefits that come with it. They include:
- Smart quarantine of emails: You won’t have to worry about important emails being filtered as spam. Only actual phishing emails will be blocked.
- Malicious attachment blocking: There’s practically no need for .exe files to be sent, so anti-phishing tool will automatically block any emails with those files. It’ll also scan for malicious attachments.
- Blocking of malicious links: This software will work in real time whenever you’re online. With every click, it quickly scans the contents. If there’s anything harmful found, it prevents you from accessing the URL.
- Protection from spoofing: Robust software will protect you from spoofing both ways. Not only will it sniff out domain and display name spoofing, but it’ll also add extra signatures to your emails to make them harder for scammers to spoof.
MORE: The best anti-phishing techniques
Enterprise-class email protection without the enterprise price
For one low monthly price and no per-user fees, Phish Protection’s integrated email security solution protects your employees from business email compromise (BEC) and many other email threats. 24x7. On any device. With features you’d expect in more expensive solutions:
All Plans Come With
- Stops business email compromise (BEC)
- Stop threatening emails before they reach the inbox
- Continuous link checking
- Real-time website scanning
- Real time alerts to users and administrators
- Check 6 URL reputation databases
- Protection with settings you control
- Protection against zero day vulnerabilities
- Complete situational awareness from a single web-based console